- Reviews (0)
This is a Download – No Disc will be shipped
What’s New for Home and Business 2017?
– Get more power on the go with our improved mobile app, now with investment tracking, offline use and enhanced search*
– Always know the estimated value of your home with automatic updates*
– Enjoy a new look that’s easier to use and navigate
See how your business is doing at any time
Stay on top of profit/loss projections, cash flow reports and more
Maximize business deductions while simplifying your taxes
– Organize tax deductions such as mileage, home office supplies, and other business expenses
– Keep track of important business receipts with the ‘snap and store’ function on our mobile app*
Optimize your investments
– See your portfolio’s performance by asset allocations, geographies, sectors and more*
– Evaluate your risk/return and investment performance against the market to help you make informed buy/sell decisions*
– Find mutual funds that best fit your goals
Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app
– Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android*
– Check your budget, account balances, and investments
|Quicken Deluxe 2017||Quicken Premier 2017||Quicken Home & Business 2017|
|Shows you bank, credit card, loan, investment & retirement accounts all in one place||✓||✓|
|Securely imports your bank transactions until April 2020||✓||✓||✓|
|Categorizes expenses so you can see where your money goes||✓||✓||✓|
|Guides you through creating a custom budget||✓||✓||✓|
|Syncs with Quicken mobile companion app for iPhone, iPad & Android||✓||✓||✓|
|Creates a custom plan to reduce debt and save for college, a house or a big purchase||✓||✓||✓|
|Portfolio X-Ray analyzes all your holdings to improve your portfolio||✓||✓|
|Makes tax time easier by tracking deductions & creating tax reports||✓||✓|
|Categorize your personal & business expenses in one place||✓|
|Shows your business profit/loss & identifies tax-deductible expenses||✓|
– Processor: 1 GHz or higher
– Operating System: Works with Windows Vista SP1 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)
– Memory: 1 GB or higher
– Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB (up to 1.5 if .NET not installed)
– Monitor: 1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts
– CD/DVD Drive: Yes
– Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services)
– Sound: Sound card & speakers recommended
– Printer: Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8/8.1/10
– Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
– Quicken Windows 2017 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements
– Quicken mobile app compatible with: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details.
*Footnotes and Disclaimers
– Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
– Zestimate home value provided by Zillow [link to http://www.zillow.com/corp/Terms.htm]
– Credit score report and monitoring alerts (Quicken for Windows) and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.