- Reviews (0)
THIS IS A DOWNLOAD – NO DISC WILL BE SHIPPED
What’s New for Home and Business 2016:
– Link your bills and Quicken will automatically track the due date and amount due.* Know exactly where you stand with your bills and cash flow without having to log into multiple accounts. Easily pay your bills* on time from right within Quicken.
– Free phone support* to help you get started, upgrade, or set up new features.
We’ll help every step of the way. Available Monday to Friday 5am to 5pm PST. You can also reach online via our 24-hour live chat support.
– Improved reliability and accuracy of bank downloads and transactions*
– Now even easier to upgrade.
Organizes your personal and business finances in one place*
– Connects directly to your checking, savings, credit card, loan, investments, and retirement accounts bringing balances and transactions into one place.
– Know where you’re spending, and where you can save.
– Automatically tracks and categorizes your expenses like groceries, entertainment, and more, so you don’t have to edit them manually.
– Free credit monitoring alerts, credit score, and report summary*.
Always know how your business is doing
– Gives you an overall snapshot of your profit/loss, what’s coming in for the month, what’s going out, and what’s left in your accounts.
Maximizes deductions and simplifies your taxes
– Captures your deductions, including mileage and expenses for specific jobs, or even household expenses that you can partially write off.
– The Business Tax Deduction Summary shows your tax deduction status throughout the year to help you avoid any April 15th surprises.
– At tax time, save time by creating Schedule C reports for your accountant or export directly into TurboTax.
Make smart money decisions while you are on the go*
– Check account balances, track your budget, and receive timely updates and alerts.
– Snap & store receipts to keep track of important purchases.
– Your information is synced between your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
Easy to set up, learn and use
– Step-by-step guidance helps you get up and running fast.
– Enjoy new free phone support* and get tips from the Quicken Community.
– Free ongoing enhancements & updates included through April 2019*.
– Easily imports your data from earlier versions of Quicken*.
– 60 day money-back guarantee*.
Home and Business Requirements:
– Processor: 1 GHz or higher
– Operating System: Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)
– Memory: 1 GB or higher
– Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB, up to 1.5 GB if .NET not installed
– Monitor: 1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts
– CD/DVD Drive
– Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services)
– Sound: Sound card & speakers recommended
– Printer: Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8.1/10
– Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
– Quicken Windows 2016 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer,
Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements:
– Quicken mobile app compatible with: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit website for more details
* Footnotes and Disclaimers
Credit score report and monitoring alerts and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until 4/2019; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 14,500+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2015.
Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 or 2016 desktop product.
Paying bills with Quicken is applicable only if you have Quicken Bill Pay or if your bank offers Bill Pay with Quicken.
Free ongoing enhancements and updates are on a when-and-if-available basis through April 2019.
Quicken Windows Starter Editions imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only. Quicken Windows 2016 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.